Friday, October 9, 2009

i feel unleashed....

Yesterday you opened to me. You poured your heart out to me. Your suppressed feelings of eight years came alive yesterday. You lost me when you had your chance. And now I find out that you had wanted me back. This is why you tried to get in touch with me; you emailed me constantly to which I never replied. You were seeking my attention while I was ignoring yours. You were guilty and I was angry.

Today its more clear why Iam not with you. I wasn’t meant for you and neither were you for me.

We are two very different people

We cannot be together….

You told me this is life. I agree with you. This really is life. It’s harsh and cruel and very very real. But its out there and this is the only life that we have to ourselves.

There was a time when I loved you but it’s gone now. And it’s never coming back. And I know you are now happy for me but you wish things were different. You wish that I had given you a second chance. You wish I had told you the real reason for leaving you. You wish I had not left you. And you wish I had come back to you. Today you have a heart full of regrets and a chest full of guilt. You apologized yesterday and I forgave. I had forgiven you a very long time ago but you were still hurt. Your heart ached for atonement. You mind yelled for solace. And I gave it to you yesterday.

It took me eight years to understand why I chose my fiancĂ©. I had been comparing and contrasting. Yesterday’s tete-e-tat opened my eyes. It gave me a perspective I had been seeking for years. It gave me an insight I had been hoping for days. The life and soul mate that I chose for myself is the one that’s right for me. Iam not broken. Neither am I incomplete. Alhamldolah I have no regrets…….and neither should you….because I know that one day you’ll be just as happy as Iam today….all you gotta have is faith….like I did eight years ago that I would be happy one day ……..



1 comment:

Herbwoman Reincarnated said...

wowie, we have to have a detailed conversation about this very soon!