Thursday, October 30, 2008

highs

life is either a daring adventure or nothing_hellen keller
it is full of risks and exciting things ready to be explored.alhamdolilah. thank you allah for making me human. thank you allah for making it so easy for me to be a muslim, what if i was born somewhere else. thank you allah for giving me a family, there are many without any. thank you allah for giving me the joy of a sibling, there are many who are deprived of this. thank you allah for giving me the love and support of a family in every phase of my life, there are many who lack this.thank you allah for providing me a chance to see them often, there are many who havent seen their's for years.
last week my english teacher told me to take risks. he told us to do something we havent done before. do something out of the blue. do something for yourself. so i went home last friday and took a few days off from uni for myself and family. i slept and ate and laughed and had the best time ever.

No comments: