Tuesday, October 14, 2008

uff i cant wait to go swimming. cant wait at all. the still water that moves your body is so relaxing. its like floating in air. theres no thought of school or work.the phone doesnt ring in the pool. the mobile doesnt buzz, people dont call for your attention. its just you and solitude for a little while of course. then you go back to the noise . the world is so noisy waisay i was thinking. if nothing else theres the hmmmm of the mosquitoes at night. the fan sways or if your window opens outside the streets the cars can be heard. you really cant escape noise can you. its inevitable.
today i worked in the library while listening to the quran. i attached the headset to my ears and listened to the meaning of the holy words. their therapuetic. they console you and remind you that you must return to your lord one day. no matter what. this line always brings me back to earth. its like a reality check. i spent so much time fretting over my work, my clothes. i fail o consider the impracticality of it. its useless. grades, teachers, art is quite secondary. i cry if i dont achieve good grades but never shed a tear if i miss my namaz. i never cry if i dont read my duas or misbehave. my priorities are so wrong. and to eb honest i have never tried to correct them. movies and shows are half the time on my mind. if not that then other useless things. its so difficult to train yourself to avoid these things. and the problem that i have is that iam never consistant. i am so moody and careless about half my things. i will do one thing one day and then will not do it for weeks.

No comments: